• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

4 blade cleaver damage

captainmorgan

here was the best control, best speed, and best prop i had. thanks to some bumb a** for dumping cinder blocks at the ent of the ramp. does anybody know what the numbers 3813 are? us redneck fools cant afford nice props like this, and gas too. i found this for cheap, and after the 6 previous props ive tried, this was the best. can it be repaired? or should i just keep scaring myself with the 24 chop. also looking for a right and left 28-30 chop

Attachments

• 0906082349a.jpg
    0906082349a.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
That sucks!

I am not a huge fan of fixxing blades in that bad of shape, but I am sure others will have differing oppinions.

I bet you found yourself a bottle of good ole' spiced rum after that trip!

Hope it works out for ya.

i used black velvet

and i also found out who dumped the cinder blocks in annes cove public landing. heres a pic of the i.d. # 3813. anybody know what it is? this prop was the best for control and speed. who can work miracles? the guy who dumped the blocks isnt alive anymore, not because of me, but i would like to have given him a flight. i only paid 150 for that prop, after paying lots more for all ive tried. its a trial and error thing, but the performance i got with it is worth buying a brand new one, if i knew what it was.

Attachments

• cleaver 3813.jpg
    cleaver 3813.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
Back