• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Anyone ever flip their boat in the water?

kicked the Bow up and the boat did a 360 in the Air and dropped Me Out at 115 MPH. When I Came up to the Top of the Surface with my Kill Switch attached to my Belt and Un-Hurt, There was My Viper Sitting Right side up Waiting for Me,

Wow, I just got goose bumps reading that...........
Thankyou for a really kool story my friend. :)

O.K.-Sammie wins. But Kurtster, thanks for reminding me- Ive flipped two different Segways in 2 different places.
And...A buddy of mine has a video of one of those times to prove it.
He likes sending it to people just to humiliate me.
Fortunately he doesn't have my mothers e-mail address. And never will.

I Climbed back into my Boat and Hit the Bilge Pump to Pump the Little bit of water that was in my Viper out. Worried about My Boat and Motor, I started My Mercury up and Made a Pass down the River Again to make sure it was OK....

That's a true racer right there! :thumb:

Thank you do much Sammie.
Great story! So... Does that make you "The Hero" or "The Goat".?
As in life. sometimes its so hard to make that distinction.

Except for the fact that you lived.

????????????

Does that make you "The Hero" or "The Goat".?

Well Sim I Don't think it makes me either, just a Checkmate Member sharing with you guys one of the times that I was running on the Edge with everything I have ever Raced and a Higher Power was Looking over me, that’s it.
Sammie from Action Marine

Agreed! But for some reason Charlie Brown was on in the backround.
Yes, thank goodness. Somebody was watching out for you that day.

I like the " Running on the edge" part. I don't know about the segway thing. Aren't they like 2 hp and top out at 12mph?? Just not enough pitch and diameter there for me...

Back