• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Anyone want my Hydrostream Viper?

Mooneys

I had a buyer, but he decided on a boat closer to him at the last mminute, so now my quest to own a Checkmate is stalled unless someone here or where ever would like to buy my Hydrostream Viper: 1977 15', red metal flake in like new condition, white original back to back seating, trim and tilt, SRX 23 speed prop and ski prop, ski pole, custom cover. Comes with a ready to go trailer amd 115HP Evenrude X-flow motor. GPS'd last weekend doing 56mph. It's to small for the family and I want to get to the Checkmate G2G in Ohio with a Checkmate. Please help me sell my boat...$3000 for everything.

Herb, Stacey, & Mya
Dillsburg, PA
717-991-0648
mooneys@restoreandmore.com

I would post your ad on Greg's site Scream and Fly. There are lots of Hydrostream fans over there, and I think you'll have good luck.
thumb.gif

Originally posted by Mooneys:
I had a buyer, but he decided on a boat closer to him at the last mminute, so now my quest to own a Checkmate is stalled unless someone here or where ever would like to buy my Hydrostream Viper: 1977 15', red metal flake in like new condition, white original back to back seating, trim and tilt, SRX 23 speed prop and ski prop, ski pole, custom cover. Comes with a ready to go trailer amd 115HP Evenrude X-flow motor. GPS'd last weekend doing 56mph. It's to small for the family and I want to get to the Checkmate G2G in Ohio with a Checkmate. Please help me sell my boat...$3000 for everything.

Herb, Stacey, & Mya
Dillsburg, PA
717-991-0648
mooneys@restoreandmore.com

Originally posted by Chris:
I would post your ad on Greg's site Scream and Fly. There are lots of Hydrostream fans over there, and I think you'll have good luck.
thumb.gif

Thanks Chris,

It's over there as well, just hoping a fellow Checkmate fan will feel my pain and help a Checkmateless boater come over to the good side of the Force. I have a lead on a Starliner and I want to make sure I get it before it gets sold.

I hope it's ok to post it here even though it's not a Checkmate. My intention is to get a Checkmate with the proceeds ;-)

Thanks again.

It's not a problem to post it at all.

And best of luck trying to get that Mate.

I know the guys on Scream like the Vipers and I would imagine there would be a lot of interest over there. That's why I mentioned Scream.

Let us know how you make out.
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by illMATTic:
very nice boat. i'll put the word out.

Thanks iLLMATTic!!! BTW - The Checkmate I want to buy is in WI. Since I have to come and get it I will deliver the Hydrostream Viper out your way (OH/IN/IL/MI/WI) or to the sourrounding area for free if it will help sell it.

Back