• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

AOL MESSENGER

Z06

Hey, instead of getting a Chatroom, you could all just download AOL Messenger. It doesn't matter who supplies your internet, as it doesn't matter. I use Sympatico High Speed and use Aol and no problems. If more people sign up, we could all have one big room. Right now I only know of 4 people who use it here... Chris, JW, Gus and Myself. All you have to do is go into one of our profiles and then click "Download AOL Messenger" and it is really simple. When you do join, please tell us your screen name so we can add you to our lists!
thumb.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Hey, instead of getting a Chatroom, you could all just download AOL Messenger. It doesn't matter who supplies your internet, as it doesn't matter. I use Sympatico High Speed and use Aol and no problems. If more people sign up, we could all have one big room. Right now I only know of 4 people who use it here... Chris, JW, Gus and Myself. All you have to do is go into one of our profiles and then click "Download AOL Messenger" and it is really simple. When you do join, please tell us your screen name so we can add you to our lists!
thumb.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

icon_biggrin.gif
Its better to be talking live in the AOL chatrooms you can make if MORE people joined. Right now I am talking to JW and Gus. The more the merrier!
sleep.gif

Back