• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bayview Ricks open house

thumb.gif
If anyone is interested in a new mate, I'm having an open house on Saturday, May 10th. I'll have one or two in the water for demo's, and I'll even cook some tube steaks (hotdogs) and popcorn for you guys and gals! May 10th, 10am-2pm. Rick
icon_cool.gif

www.Bayviewmarinecenter.com

thumb.gif
If anyone is interested in a new mate, I'm having an open house on Saturday, May 10th. I'll have one or two in the water for demo's, and I'll even cook some tube steaks (hotdogs) and popcorn for you guys and gals! May 10th, 10am-2pm. Rick
icon_cool.gif

www.Bayviewmarinecenter.com

Very cool
thumb.gif
I just wish I was closer because that is surely where I would be buying my 'Mates!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Have fun...

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

It would be nice to see a Checkmate open house in Ontario! Whoever goes to Bayview's, enjoy it...wish it was closer.

Hey Rick, since you are having an open house does that mean Checkmate merchandise will be on sale...perhaps even the items I ordered from you yesterday?
icon_confused.gif
LOL!
thumb.gif

I can not wait to launch my freshly detailed Pulsare and sit my deck fluff on the bow wearing her new Checkmate tank top! Thanks Rick!

I feel the need for speed!

Maybe Ricks Marine should have one as I would be there when it does. Even if Pride had one, I'd try and make it. I need to order some stuff, especially that tank top for the wife
icon_cool.gif
. I am right now ordering stuff from Mercury Racing. Decals, Hats, T-Shirts, just stocking up now...

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

Hey Rick, what is your plans the first week of April? I have that week off...........

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

I have my holidays the first week of April for 3 weeks. Wonder what I can do then?
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Back