• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Been a while, possibly 251 convincor fix up questions/opinions

TThat one in Round Lake/Sacandaga looks like a deal. Anybody want to buy a Starliner? PM me. :)

Tough crowd. Old gauges and the wrong winch mount turns a really clean hull into a POS. It is overpriced but for half that price it still is what it is. In my book the price does not change the condition. A POS is a POS at any price.

Sorry for the thread derailment.

1. look at the seats..they are refinished horrible!! look at the corners look at the lines,crooked!!
2. look at the goofy lock on the hatch
3. the exhaust
4. the trailer
5. and wheres the outdrive pics??
6. whats the steering wheel out of ? a subaru??

maybe i got and oustanding deal on my 88 251, with an original interior (not perfect) but looks better than that. never drilled for snaps, no dock rash, for a lot less money than that one.

my 2 cents BUSS

Thanks for all the reply's everyone! I think im better off with skipping out on a project and just buying turn key. My ultimate goal would just be to do 70 at wot. And have a loud banging exhaust! Something My old tower of power 115 didn't provide:D

Back