• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Big Air Shots

I was wondering the same thing. Gotta hurt the hull and/or drive!!!!!!!!
icon_confused.gif
:sick: :eyecrazy:

icon_confused.gif
Sorry guys have no story to back up that picture.....i just found it in a file of a bunch of older pictures around here! Looks like fun though!

Fun it definatly is! As long as the throttle is down and the nose is higher than the prop I say nail it!

hey thats just what I looked like just before my Bravo-one exploded with only 69 hr. on it. merc said sorry, you were a bad boy

Wow! I just found this site. It's pretty cool to see my old boat pictured on here! Unfortunatly I sold it a year and a half ago. Really wish I hadn't though. I bought the A-22 Soup to Nuts boat from the owner/throttleman back in 2000. I have some recent pics of it if you guys want to see what it looks like now, in pleasure set up.

She lives on Lake George, NY now.
icon_frown.gif

Eric

we need more pictures!!! I love to launch my boat nothing like the sound of the prop comming outta the water its just hard to snap the picture... and for the dude in the black checkmate that was sick, very nice, very nice
icon_eek.gif

Anyone know where I can find some pictures of the new 24 outboard? Im dying to know what its gonna look like, my 171 pulse is just too small for those trips across the great south bay to Fire Island. Anyone have an idea of what its gonna go for with a step down cabin? Whats the deadrise of it?

After looking at your pics. of your boat I can tell you why you don't have enough room. It's all those accessories in your back seat that's you problem. :rof:

Jim

Back