• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Blasts From the Past

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I'd post a few old graphics from old incarnations of the board. I'm sure a few of these will bring back some memories for a few of y'all.
icon_smile.gif

header02.jpg

I like the first one the best. You used a cool mix of flags on that one. I'm sure a few of the logos were before my time but I think they all look good. Nice work
thumb.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wickedrister:
I like the first one the best. You used a cool mix of flags on that one. I'm sure a few of the logos were before my time but I think they all look good. Nice work
thumb.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>That was the first header we used here. We used that when we moved to Infopop. We didn't have anything and that was something I whipped together one afternoon so we could get the forum opened up. Our very first banner is the one with done with flash. We used that one for the EZ board that we had for a few months before we moved to our Infopop.
icon_smile.gif

We had that Santa on the front page when we first started and we had snow that fell down over him. That was before we did the boat of the month.

Back