• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

C Hawk Trailer Locks

bbaranczyk11

Hello all. I recently purchased a used C Hawk Trailer that matches my boat. My Lock I keep on it doesn't fit and all locks I find aren't small/long enough for what I think is a terrible design. I want a brass keyed lock and the Only locks I can find need to be custom so I'd have to order $100 worth.

Does anyone have insight on what they use for a trailer lock for a C Hawk Trailer? Mine is a 1994.

Thanks!

I saw these. Wonder if they make them in brass for more durability than stainless. I really liked my brass keyed masterlock. I found a place I can order the custom version with specific shackle dimensions but not sure if it's worth the $40 in case it still doesn't fit.

Back