• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

cabin fly by

captainmorgan

heres a view of me flying by the redneck cabin on muddy creek , with guard shore and clam in the background. my friends didnt even see me go by. :cheers

Attachments

• cabin fly by.jpg
    cabin fly by.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 61
it will leave you speechless, knees shaking, and nobody has been able to focus in on the handheld gps, due to grabbing the oh shi* handles

its fast enough that by the time ( seconds) we reach 5500 rpm and 7400 rpm, that aint nobody holding the gps anymore, because were experiencing weightlessness. im finding all kinds of change, lighters, and last week, a wallet, and the guy who lost it took 2 hours to be able speak enough to call me and see if i found it. new vids and pics are coming

Back