• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

chatroom ideal

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

hey chris I seen a website that had infopop forms on it and they just put a link on there forms like below where it shows whos online,they put enterchat room here,and it opens up a little box you can chat in,plus you can still surf the forms to at the same time.Heres the website of the chat program they used,just a ideal for you.

thumb.gif

hey chris I seen a website that had infopop forms on it and they just put a link on there forms like below where it shows whos online,they put enterchat room here,and it opens up a little box you can chat in,plus you can still surf the forms to at the same time.Heres the website of the chat program they used,just a ideal for you.

thumb.gif

What is the address for the website God?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

The free version is free because you have to put up with pop up ads on the board, which I'm not willing to put up with. When I was on the chat room software site it tried to load gator on to my computer.

The ad free version is 9.95 US a month.

So I'll have to take a pass.

But like I have already said, if one of you fellas want's to set up a chat room somewhere, you can always put a link to it here.
thumb.gif

Webmaster

God, why don't you see if you can get a free chatroom somewhere? Like Yahoo or something. Then you can put a link up here for it.

I will tell you from my experience, I've never seen a chatroom attached to a message board get used very much. I've had one before attached to a board which was fairly busy and whenever I went into it, there was never anyone in there.

But if you find a site with free chatrooms, you could always set up a Checkmate room and link to it.

Webmaster

Another way:

Everyone get signed up for AOL Instant Messenger, and when we see each other online, any one of the members can invite all the others into a free chat. Remember when I did that with you and Gus, Chris?

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

thumb.gif
That is a good idea JW. I have already downloaded AOL tonight and have signed up. For all you other people signed up here on the forum, you should all do the same so that we can have free live conversations. BTW, my AOL name is CheckmateFan and you can see that in my profile. Talk to you all later.
icon_cool.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

JW we think alike and thats scarry. I have the same post as you in the chat room idea post.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Yea, I saw that
icon_razz.gif

I've been AOL chatting with Z06 tonight, he's signed up as Checkmate Fan

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

icon_smile.gif
Thats me... Z06... More people have to sign up. COME ON GUYS SIGN UP. Its pretty lame when their are 4-5 guys that have AOL and talk... All you have to do is go to one of our profiles (Gus-Checkmate175, JW, Z06-Chevy Corvette Z06, Chris) and then click download AOL, then sign up and tell us your AIM name. Then we can all talk. PRETTY SIMPLE EH...
thumb.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Back