• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate 1972 MX-15?

Thanks, just havent figured out how to add photos to this site as yet. I have put on photobucket.com under 1972mx15

MX15 Windshield Dimensions

tHIS SUPPLKIER MIGHT HAVE A WINDSHIELD FOR YOU. http://www.updplastics.com/checkmate boat windshields.html

The following dimensions were measured from an MX15 windshiled (these are two piece so I only measured one side).

F = 15.5 in
G = 13.5 in
H = 36 in
I = 31 in
J = 10.5 in
K = 27.5 in
Radius is 10.5 in
Angle of elevation of tilt is 67 degrees.

Agaion - these are rough dimensions that should be only used to compare to the supplier's dimensions. They might be way off as it was difficult to make many of them due to the shape of the window.

Take a look at my photobucket pictures of the windshield

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Hidditt/media/103_1534_zpsb7d84619.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

MX15 Back In the Water

The MX15 went back in the water this past July after receiving a new transom, floor, seats and seat riser, and paint job. The 70 Johnson pushes the boat along at a nice pace - about 38 MPH. No leaks and the autobailer is awesome. Did some skiing behind it - hardly any wake at all. Lots of fun. Thanks to all for helping me through the restoration.

PS. Installed a set of Smart Tabs SX trim tabs. Hardly any bow rise during hole shot, and can stay on plane at very low RPMs. No porposing either. Love the boat.

Glad to here you got your boat together and into water.:thumb:
You should of done pics of the build for all us guys still starting our builds.
Glad to here the trim tabs work out, I will be getting some of them for sure.

Back