• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Decals

Z06

I was wondering if anyone had any Checkmate logos or even already made decals for me. I want to buy some and I am having a hard time finding different ones. I will show you guys the ones I have already found and you can go from there
checkmatelogo.jpg

checkmate_logo.jpg

bdavatar.jpg

flag.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>
checkmate1.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

[This message was edited by Chevy Corvette Z06 on March 16, 2003 at 11:35 AM.]

I was wondering if anyone had any Checkmate logos or even already made decals for me. I want to buy some and I am having a hard time finding different ones. I will show you guys the ones I have already found and you can go from there
checkmatelogo.jpg

checkmate_logo.jpg

bdavatar.jpg

flag.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>
checkmate1.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

[This message was edited by Chevy Corvette Z06 on March 16, 2003 at 11:35 AM.]

Z, I do not have any logos to share but my preference is the first one you have above. I certainly would have that one made for my truck. I would not have it any wider than 8 to 10 inches and would pick matching colours for my truck.

I feel the need for speed!

I like that one and Bdusted's Avator, the 3rd one. I'll get some for my boat and for my new SUV. Would look pretty sweeting going down the road is my spiffed up vehicle, all black and a nice Pulsare behind it. SWEET
icon_biggrin.gif

MikeW, are you able to make any of these? If so, what are the prices. Give me a shout at 2003corvettez06@addr.com

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Chris
here is the problem. They are, I am sure, Copy righted by checkmate. So to answer your question, Yes they can be done. If I were to do them and sell them we I could get into trouble. I you where to get written permission from checkmate to duplicate then you would be OK.
MikeW

SOrry to hear that. So in fact you are saying, the only way to get them without getting in trouble is by calling say Bayview Rick because I heard they have them? I wonder if CHeckmate themselves sell them. Thanks anyways...

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Z, Talk to Mike at the Checkmate factory and he can sell ya all sorts of decals.I've bought replacement sets for my last 2 boats there. $12.50 each for a three foot long factory decal,thats a DEAL
thumb.gif
!I'm sure prices vary but nothing beats new decals when you trying to clean up an older boat!

Thanks. I'm sure I can find the Checkmate number. For the fun of it I should call and say my name is Bill Fischer and say I am wondering how my new ZT-240. I am really only looking for smaller stickers to go with all my vehicles, until I get that Checkmate eventually. It would show that I at least have Checkmate pride and spirit and love for the boat!
thumb.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

I should just call and see anyways for the fun of it. I wonder what he'd do? Anyways, must go watch some Canadian hockey. GO HEAT GO (my son's team) I came up with the name and I got them shirts from my firefighter friend.

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

He He
icon_biggrin.gif
Counting down the days?
icon_razz.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Z
Call them tell them you want to have a One off custom sticker made up for your car/boat... Just ask them to send you something in the mail saying it ok to use there name and logo. They may want to approve it first. if so I can send you a proof first. It gets done all the time. Make sure they understand this is a one run deal.

Hockey.....I live in an Ice rink. My 9 yr old plays U10 travel team my 12yr old is a goalie for the U12 travel team (Crystal lake hockey club) Both are Girls. My Girlfriends 11yr old son also plays PeeWee Travel. My Saturdays Normaly goes like this...
9:00- 11:00AM 12yr on the ice practice
Go get a bite to eat....
12:30-2:30 10yr old on the ice practice
Then there is always a practice/Game 3:00 or 4:00pm for some one.
I never seem to warm up any more.

Then ask them what they want to do on there off time....Free Skate
xxrotflmao.gif

So I just call Checkmate and ask for a "One off custom sticker?" Sounds cool to me. How much will they be anyways? You know my e-mail

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Z
Price will depend on Color or Colors and Size
Since we are using Colored vinyl multi color sticker may have to be layered or "put together" buy the installer. Not that hard.
Later
MikeW

Ok... It may not be hard to you, but to me it sounds way to strange!
icon_biggrin.gif
AS long as it comes out good!
thumb.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Trust me..My 9 yr old help me out with it some times. That Flag/ Horse head on the side of my boat is a two color layer & The name is a 2 color layer. Not hard to do and looks good and will last way longer than printed vinyl.
MikeW

Remember, I'm a firefighter and we basically are supposed to know nothing but how to save lives and save building. I'll trusting you because I have no clue of this process. Maybe your 9 yr old can do mine
icon_biggrin.gif
He'll take after you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chevy Corvette Z06
Z06
Chris E.
Checkmate Fanatic
Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
2003CorvetteZ06@addr.com

If you bring in any checkmate logo,say from a magazine.Most sticker shops can scan & make any size, color sticker wanted.Have had many done 4 my truck.Good luck.

Back