• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Swim Ladders

Vandalizer

During my cleanup process I've been directed (by Checkmate) to Aquarius Ladder for misc parts that I need. I don't know exactly what years they've made these parts, but I would assume at least through the early 90s. They were pretty helpful and still have plenty of parts for late models.

Located in Harrison MI-

:surf: :thumb:

Thats for the Info I also need to pick up a couple of peices for my ladder too!

:bounce: :banana: :thumb: :bigthumb:

See I'm not a bad guy just trying to help.

The prices are a little ridiculous for entire ladders, but I'm pretty sure they custom make anything besides the mounting hardware. The black 'anti-skin-gash' plastic caps are especially cheap. Good to replace those things when they fall off! (Apparently the previous owner didn't think so...)

Just picked up some parts from Aquarius today... great people to buy from (although they don't accept credit cards). I will be sure to upload one of their business cards with all their detailed information.

HIGHLY recommended!

Back