• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For Sale- 05 Pulsare 1600 BR and 05 Pulse 186

Thanks BullittBen... now if I can scare up a 300 ProMax PRICED REASONABLY... "SHE" would like it even more!
sssh.gif

That would leave me with the 200XRi to sell or repower my brother-in-laws row-boat...Hmmmm
devil.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kip Combs:
sleep.gif
snooze ya lose. ! The Pulsare 1600 Br is gone too! Guy in Oregon bought it ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Did the guy see it here?

Wish I could afford that XRi, that would make my V-Mate II SCREAM.....

oh well, maybe in a few years. We have a baby on the way, and mama ain't gonna go for that!

wow, two lucky guys...what deals they scored!!! they basically just have to buy an engine as they got the hulls for cost, pretty darn lucky...one question, upon re-sale do the flaws in the gelcoat have to be legally documented and mentioned prior to a sale or transfer of ownership???? just curious.

B.P.

Back