• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Greenwood Lake- Memorial Day Weekend - Saturday the 25th

Have a Great Weekend

I Hope all of You Checkmate Members that are going to be there this Weekend have a Safe Fun Weekend Running Your Checkmates Together. Always Sammie Action Marine

You got it Sammie. Too bad it's such a small lake but my favorite part of the whole thing is sitting on the beach in the cove and having a cold one with my friends. Might have to bring a little firewood, it might be chilly.

See you guys Monday. We'll talk before then.

You got it Sammie. Too bad it's such a small lake but my favorite part of the whole thing is sitting on the beach in the cove and having a cold one with my friends. Might have to bring a little firewood, it might be chilly.

See you guys Monday. We'll talk before then.
Good new guys! Tuesday and Wednesday are forecast to be sunny and warm!:poke::devil:

Great. You should be thankful for this change. It has exponentially improved the chances of my getting your boat tuned up and new wires on. Gonna lock down the source of that noise while I'mat it even if iI can't fix it now.

Oh, and bring yourself a funnel.

Reactions: sim
NJ is starting to mimic Ireland.....if you don't like the weather, just stick around for 30 minutes and you might. :brickwall:

Hay Sim, You guys plan on running around Manhattan this year or at least run up by the statue of liberty? If i can't participate in any of the soon to be held events I will call down the power of the gods to make this one. Its been a dream of mine since being a kid in brooklyn.

Hay Sim, You guys plan on running around Manhattan this year or at least run up by the statue of liberty? If i can't participate in any of the soon to be held events I will call down the power of the gods to make this one. Its been a dream of mine since being a kid in brooklyn.
We absolutely must. I've been a little negligent about rescheduling a date. What do you say Labor day weekend? Unless you've got a better suggestion. (??...)
Call it folks....??? Open to suggestions.
I'll open another thread.

Topgun - we usually get in the Manhattan run a few times in the season.
I managed it 3 times last year.

Once with Sim and Atc250r (Memorial weekend last year) and twice on my own.

If I'm planning on heading out I'll let you know.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Sim you are right I just get carried away. I just dont want to show up for anything without my own ride.But still It looks like I will be shot for at least another 3 or 4 weeks. Got a mustang to finish and i'm in the middle of moving into a new house. But after that I'm in for any of the local stuff for sure....Rich :surf: Yeah!

Back