• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

have i blogged up?

captainmorgan

or did i run aground. hey people, i dont think i need to be classified as a persuader, because i cant talk anybody into riding in either of my smilemakers anymore. whys that? havnt had to put the 3 litre on it yet cause i might not ride in it then. but i will tell you people one thing. each and every ride i have taken in either one of my boats in the past 5 years keeps getting better and faster with the same motors, and best i can figure, it must be because i try making them safer, stronger, and safety coming before any other thought in my head. no matter how safe i think it is, 1/2 an rpm better than last time i turned it 75k, scared the crap out of me. it aint about horsepower because any boat will go 70mph. that where the thrill has started for me. my friends buy bigger motors to go faster. i just do another adjustment, or add some structural integrity to my rig, and the safer it gets, the more thrilling and faster i go, same motor. ive got the horsepower sitting in the shop that will kill me. and the more they spend on motors, the more i get to spend on gas, with my old peice of junk. a worthless peice of old check enchanter with a junk motor, kickin ass. ill drink to that. its priceless. one of these days im gonna get me a big 300x on the back of it, but it wouldnt go any faster, that ide know of, cause ide probably be dead. one step at a time, because i want to deserve my status on here as a persuader, without jeapordising that smile i get, when whipping those 3 litres, v8s and 454s. im a fool and dont try tell me i aint! like my cover?:cheers

just aint found the proper cover yet, and dont know where to start the safety after 80. thats sm1. tunnel will be the same way at 90, and im there . hahaha thats junk too.

Back