• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hey Guys

Turbot-bird

Sorry I havent been on recently, been busy trying to make some money. Havent been able to do much on the Diplomat because money has been tight (last weeks pay = $110 :brickwall:) Oh well right? This week im going to try and tear the floor out of it and go from there. When you guys meeting up again? I just saw the pictures from last month and If I can ride with someone ill bring out the canon and snap some good pictures of everything (got a 70-300mm lens and 4gb card and not scared to use it!) lol

Back again lol. Got a new job and have been busy with the storms. Almost got the floor done in the Diplomat. Going to need someones help geting the bellows changed out and the outdrive back on.

Not trying to hijack your thread Turbo. But speaking from my own experience. After buying a bunch of outdrive specific tools and swearing at it for a week or so, it was a lot easier drop it off at a marina and have them align the engine and put the outdrive back on. They charged me $200.00 and had it back the same day.

that may be my next option. I have a friend thats a boat mechanic, Im going to try to get hm to help me but if not thats my next step.

Back