• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hot Boat Weekend-Hardy Dam MI

:thumb: Anyone planning on going to hardy dam for Hot Boat weekend-Always GREAT time & PLENTY of Checkmates.Hope the weather is good. BRING BEADS:eyecrazy:

i attended the 2006 hotboat weekend , weather sucked but it was a good turn out. i have lots of pictures if i could ever figure out how to post them. seen lots of nice checks there this year.

onthehammer said:
Brought lots of beads (2 cases). Saw plenty of hot boats and hot babes. I will post pics as soon as I can.

was that you i ran into at torch lake the previous week on thursday?
i seen your post said gun lake ,premier motor sports?

No, didn't make it to Torch this year. You must be talking about Ryan. He was there last weekend. I was on the other side of the cove from you at Hardy.

onthehammer said:
No, didn't make it to Torch this year. You must be talking about Ryan. He was there last weekend. I was on the other side of the cove from you at Hardy.

ok , that was the first ive been to torch. that water is amazing, makes ya not want to go back to hardy after seeing that water. what do you guys charge to winterize?
and align the gimble. i have the bravo1 and 454 motor.

Ive been going to Hardy for the past 10 years. I watch it grow into what you see today in persuader22 pics. I always end the boating year with the Hardy party and can't wait to return. Lots of check with hot babes to look at. 2006 was the first year seen the cold weather. I have alway enjoyed meeting new people and checking out the hot boats. If you can make it go!!!

Back