• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

LAKE CUMBERLAND THUNDER RUN ROLL CALL

I wish I could make it down . :brickwall:Just to darn busy to get away.:sick: We have been Camping at the local lake and working from there for a week now. See you at the owners Rally , ya ll be safe and have fun down there !!!

We will be there Thursday Evening. Met Brian, Jeff, Doug and their significant others last year. Can't wait to get down there. One of the best weekends of the year.

We are running it. It will be our first time for this event.

Awesome !!! And you have stagger to boot !!! We all will be cheering you on. :bigthumb:
Fyi, the wolf creek stop has awesome blackened mahi fish tacos !!!

Have a good time down there and get us some video of the Punisher flyby. Where do you camp at for the poker run. I wish could get away , i would already be gone lol . Are you staying on Goat Rd. again.

Looking forward to some good pics and vids again this year!! Brian taking the 283 down for the camera boat again?

Have a good time down there and get us some video of the Punisher flyby. Where do you camp at for the poker run. I wish could get away , i would already be gone lol . Are you staying on Goat Rd. again.

Don't worry about that. In two weeks you're having sleepless nights, because of watching all the footage... Lol

Back