• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lake Winnepausaki

ckmate225

I am heading up to lake winne for labor day wekend anybody gonna be around the area?
We are gonna head to Patrician shores or Braun bay on the saturday. Maybe wolfeboro in the morning if its calm.
I want to stay away from the broads if the wind picks up. its not really the place for a low slung 18 footer when it gets nasty out there.:eyecrazy:

We are going up again this year. We will be staying in Paugus bay near lakeport,BUT.. due to the overwhelming respose to this thread last year we will have to run in smaller groups this time.
That was a joke, cause I'm the only one who has responded to this thread, and only reponded to myself cause I started it over a year ago !! :):)
Anyway..I know there are at least one or two mates up on winnepusaki hope to see you out there!!!

Lake Winni

Have not been there since I was a kid.

Now you have two useless responses. Don't you feel special!!!:cheers:

HD

don't be afraid of The Broads, I take the Predictor from Wolfeboro to the NASWA Beach Bar fairly regularly... however, when anchored in Braun Bay, you should be afraid of the broads/cougars.... :)

Wow, looky there. this thread is really wakin up now!!
Sam, I remembered this thread cause its one of only 7 in this section ;). HD thanks for the reply, it takes up space.:thumb:
Chris,Why else would you go to Braun Bay.HA!! Kinda stayin away from there. I'd need to add two stern drives a few gold chains and a spray tan to fit in.
:lol:

Wow, looky there. this thread is really wakin up now!!
Sam, I remembered this thread cause its one of only 7 in this section ;). HD thanks for the reply, it takes up space.:thumb:
Chris,Why else would you go to Braun Bay.HA!! Kinda stayin away from there. I'd need to add two stern drives a few gold chains and a spray tan to fit in.
:lol:
very true!:lol:

Well were back from Winnie. Saw some nice checkmates out there. Nobody from here though. I did get notice there was some "dickmates*" out there that cant give you the time of day.(* reference to another thread on the forum).
But whatever. We had a great weekend running in some pretty rough water catching a lot of air, had to keep the speed under 40 most of the time. But, well worth the trip.Goin back next year too. Probabaly wont see you up there then ether:)

Back