• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Looking for Pulsare 2100BR Cover

Invader

I have a 2001 Pulsare 2100BR. I'm looking for a really good 4 season full cover. I've used several different covers over the years of different materials and styles. Some were universal, others were semi custom. Generally, they all don't last and don't fit that well.

Any ideas?

There just was a 1 yr old factory cover for sale a month or two back, someone had sold the boat but didn’t want to give away the brand new cover with it. He was asking half the price he paid. Black sunbrella material so pretty good, not Topgun or Cspan but the next best to them. Look in the adds here.

Thanks for the lead. I'll check on that one.

I suspect the engine hood cover is integrated into the boat cover which I'm sure will not work with my 18" of setback. Also I don't think black will be the best cover for the summers here in Utah.

Thanks for the lead. I'll check on that one.

I suspect the engine hood cover is integrated into the boat cover which I'm sure will not work with my 18" of setback. Also I don't think black will be the best cover for the summers here in Utah.

I do Infact still have the Factory Cover for Sale. It is an excellent cover made with Subrella.

I paid over $900 for it last year but traded the boat in. I will sell it for $375 Shipped. It includes two Vents and Support Poles.

The engine Cover IS NOT attached to the Cover so its perfect for 18" Setback. Let me know which Engine you have. I might have a matching Engine Cover that will work. I have two different sizes both made from Sunbrella as well.

I only used theis cover one season and it was garaged all winter. It spent less than 1 Week total outside if that and still looks new.

Follow link to Original posting to see a Picture.

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34832

Back