• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Memorial Weekend 2016

Oh no, not the TSA, Hey Garrett, I have a 5 day wekend:banana: looks like I'm heading up to St. Clair on Saturday for a fun run, weather permitting.

https://www.facebook.com/events/123755854695739/?active_tab=highlights

See if they don't don't mind a little ole 24ftr with a broken down civil servant and a starving artist attending. Then the next weekend is Lake Norris. Solo :banana:

Maybe we'll see you out Sun or Mon. Heading out today for the shake down cruise

Wife coming back from a girls week in florida.
I'm riding up to Vegas to spend some time with my girls and the wife for our anniversary.:banana:
003_zps27ada17f.png

We'll be out on Lake Koshkonong and/or the Rock River here in southern WI. :surf:

Wow. I totally just realized that the holiday weekend that's coming up isn't Memorial Day anymore. Dang summer's going by fast!

Hanging out at Gun Lake, in Barry county Michigan. 2700 acres of fun with my almost a Checkmate.

Lake Michigan

Will be on lake Michigan this weekend - flat today! ( But have other commitments so won't get out today :( )

Water is in the 50's so definately a sweat shirt / jacket day!

Got out last night with 1' - 3' great run although a little chilly.

Plan to get out Sunday from Holland running north.

Back