• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

mid eighties Checkmate decals

Thank you for responding to me. I have a 1987 convincor 251. It has the horse and the name Checkmate after it. Thanks

If anyone is interested I just had a guy make me some exact reproduction decals on 3M vinyl with the horse head, two color perfect size and colors with UV laminate protection. I don't know what the price will be. Mine were a bit pricey because of design time but, he now has them on file just need to tell me what colors you would want and I can give you a price. The picture below is the original before I removed for buffing. I will post some pictures of the new ones when I get them on the boat.

i am looking for a set of decals for my exciter that smame color you have can you help?

Decals

I have not talked to the guy in a while but you can try his phone number. His name is Alan Tardiff 207-467-0309

Back