• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

NEED A BOAT!

boatman4021

For anyone interested, I am willing to part with my 2012 Challenger for the right Checkmate. I thought it would be easier than this to go without a boat for a season or 2, but I am now wishing I would have kept what I had for another year or so. Don't really want to sell the car, but would trade it for the right boat!

Ya know what's worse than not having a boat?

Having a bad ass boat that still ain't been run and it's almost july. :(

Ok, you can forget about this thread. I went to get some work done on my Challenger today and ended up leaving with a new Hemi Ram 4x4 reg cab. Now, when I find a boat, I will have something to pull it with.

Ok, you can forget about this thread. I went to get some work done on my Challenger today and ended up leaving with a new Hemi Ram 4x4 reg cab. Now, when I find a boat, I will have something to pull it with.

It must be something in the air. I just picked up a brand new Hemi Big Horn too Saturday.Had to get rid of my Silverado and go back to a Hemi.Enjoy it, I sure am.

Ya know what's worse than not having a boat?

Having a bad ass boat that still ain't been run and it's almost july. :(

Right there with you BADBK: but I wish I wasn't.

Hey Boatman. I think you made the right call there. Not allot of places where you can get away with winding out a car any more.

Boating. Now there's the final frontier of lawlessness. I love it.

Back