• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Boat Phase 1

The boat turned out nice love the colors, good thing you did not get the 24. Looks like it would not have fit in your garage. You bringing that down to lake norman ??

Hey guy's, I'm not sure when they started the drain hose thing, but even the drink holder in the dash on drivers side has a drain hose. It goes all the way to the back of the boat. Yes Red, I am going to do my best to make it down. I got my motor today. Looked real good until dumb a$$ me dropped the cowl and busted one corner.:(

Here's a few motor pic's.

Attachments

• P5060003.jpg
    P5060003.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 49
  • P5060004.jpg
    P5060004.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 46
  • P5060005.jpg
    P5060005.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 44
You can see in the last pic where I dropped it.

Attachments

• P5060008.jpg
    P5060008.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 35
  • P5060007.jpg
    P5060007.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 45
They were out of hyd helms. They were going to put a tilt helm in at no extra cost, but found out at the last minute that it would not fit the opening that is molded into the dash on the 2000. The right one was shipped out to me friday. Holes are already cut, just a quick bolt in deal.

Back