• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Pulsare 2100 B/R Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

Kip was kind enough to send over a few new pics of some really nice interior updates the factory has been working on.

Many of you commented that you liked the "old-style" 2100 Pulsare rounded rear bench seat, but that you also liked the integrated speaker and cup holder of the newer design.

Well from what I see, the factory has listened and done it's best incorporate the best from both designs and also, at the same time improve the overall design from an access and functionality perspective.

So going forward, the seat itself will have the rounded type corners and as you will see in the photos. The other items are being moved to a newly designed panel in front of the rear seat, which houses the speaker, cup holder as well as a crash panel and a grab handle. I'm sure you will agree it looks really sharp!

As part of this rear seat redesign, there is now the added benefits of having better access to the gas tank which has been pushed back slightly, this allows for the gas tank to now be removed more easily by just pulling the rear bench seat. There is also better access to the battery area. And finally, a in-floor ski locker has been added utilizing some of the saved space.

Kip tells me that this design will be rolled out to the 1850 B/R's and 2000's B/R's as well.

I hope you enjoy the pics! :)

I think it looks really sharp! :thumb:

-Chris

Attachments

• 2100Bench-3.jpg
    2100Bench-3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 302
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back