• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New starliner guy

Great Boat

Starliner is just a great all around boat. Hard to find nice ones. Good luck and welcome.

I dont know sam but its black and white with red accents and short glass super clean and everything works as it should . it ran 67 today with wife and 52 gallons of fuel . prop is still deep and gonna put another 3" of set back it has 7 now looking for mid 70's i guess some engine mods too?

Welcome to the club
Good to hear about your progress in your quest for speed. Be careful and have fun

I loved my Starliner...we just outgrew it. I have owned 22 Velocity, 20 Stoker, 21 superboat, 24 superboat copy, 24 pantera, 24 outlaw, 28 Active thunder, 30 Spectre (with my brother), several bow riders, 32 Donzi CC and currently a 25 Checkmate CC....I miss 2 boats my 20 stoker and the Starliner. Starliner the most. Enjoy it...when you get the bug to go bigger, ignore it lol

Ive had a few different boats but always wanted a checkmate or blown alky flat bottom (probably worked out for the best) its getting all new gelcoat on the deck as we speak. I wish i could figure out how to post pics drivin me nuts.

Back