• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Original owner of the Punisher passes

We'll that's sad news. I was just talking with my mom the other day and she said it should be illegal for people to die during the holidays. I just attended the layout for a friends father a couple days ago, it's extra sad when people have to celebrate Christmas in mourning.

Im sorry to hear this news .Losing a loved one during the holidays is very tough. I hope his family can find a way to be strong during such a tragic situation. I happened to lose my best friend on Christmas afternoon this year. While opening presents with my kids Christmas morning my 5 year old bullmastiff Jada was looking ill so I took her to an after hours clinic where they told me she was dying of a ruptured uterus. 107 temp and I had to make the worst Christmas decision in my life. Lots of tears flowing this Christmas and I could not imagine what the Wright family must be going through. Prayers to their family.

That's very sad news. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends, family and loved ones.

-Chris

In reading about him, it sounds like he was a really nice guy and will greatly missed. Very sad news. Best wishes for his loved ones.

Back