• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Please No Swearing!

thanks

youve put up with alot of stupidity from the captain, & so did the coast guard. but i appreciate your excellence in doing what you do. give people like me a place to dream. see, us old rednecks cant afford beautiful boats like we see on here, but we surely take pride in what we got, & we make what we got special to us. sometimes speed isnt the best. its how much fun you have even when your slow. thanks chris.

thanks

:eek:super dave found me a 20 inch lefty for my tunnel after a year of waiting. but i might feel guilty & aa little uneasy, if not in my mate. ile fly it anyway, but my checks priceless to me. im not embarassed with a 75 on it. one guy said, hes never seen a 75-4 sroke with a low water pickup, so i said, me neither. hahaha

Attachments

• 0912091542a.jpg
    0912091542a.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 5
I totally agree. I'm not afraid of cursing or even offended by it- im a college student i am around it all the time for goodness sakes! However, my personal thinking is constant cursing in posts or everyday conversation simply makes people sound uninteligent. I actually feel posts that are littered with curse words lose credibility-seriously guys, they arent needed.

Back