• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Posting pictures

Well the good news is it should be easier than with the EZ Board. It depends on whether you want to link to them and display them...or whether you need them loaded up to a server. If you need them loaded to a server...then we'll do what we did before...you guys mail them to me and I'll load them and display them for you. Actually...if everyone would like to create their own thread as a home for pictures of their boat...that would be pretty cool. 175...why don't you start a thread for your boat and we'll get the pics loaded. /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Is there a way to simply upload them from our computer. The server over at S&F has the ability to load them from where ever the pictuers are stored on mine computer. Is this available on this server?
It would save you a bunch of time.

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

I can't figure out how to post pictures either. I have a few stored on my hardrive, how do I get them from the hardrive to this board???

Vinny, at this time users cannot upload files to our server for security reasons. If you have files you want to display, you can link to them or if they are not already on a server, you can send them to me and I'll will upload them for you.

Back