• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

prop help 2003 ZT230BR

Wondering why your boat would be any lighter? Not seeing how you are getting a 23p to run 67 unless you're talking speedo readings.

-Craig
GPS I have had a lot of people not believe it but it did that stock as u can see it is no longer and I was the original dealer for boat and it came from checkmate with that prop I have tried hydromotive 4 blades and didn’t have as much luck

It’s gos readings I had ran with many big block Baja’s similar and a big block eliminator got me by not much but I just changed hole set up

Does your boat have 2 steps and notched transom even my mechanic was surprised what my boat runs don’t ask me why I don’t know but it did run 67 I’m hoping with whipple 12 psi and 12 inch extension box black Hawk drive to be 88 to 90 ish but won’t be doing drive and extension till winter

Attachments

• 531AAAB5-3B12-4436-BDE7-3D386D2F8031.jpeg
    531AAAB5-3B12-4436-BDE7-3D386D2F8031.jpeg
    799.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 7BD4D14A-EC37-41D9-9682-8658BACEFEB8.jpeg
    7BD4D14A-EC37-41D9-9682-8658BACEFEB8.jpeg
    924.3 KB · Views: 2
Does your boat have 2 steps and notched transom even my mechanic was surprised what my boat runs don’t ask me why I don’t know but it did run 67 I’m hoping with whipple 12 psi and 12 inch extension box black Hawk drive to be 88 to 90 ish but won’t be doing drive and extension till winter
Yes ive got 2 step and notched transom

you will gain an extra hundred rpm with a plus. not just a standard mirage
i just tested my boat with new supercharger set up and had to start with a bravo 4 blade 26 pitch i could spin it but but didnt get the mph i should have it was getting so much transom lift it was crazy the mechanic i took out with me said he never felt a boat lift the tail so far out of the water keep in mind i also dropped a bout 150 lbs out of the transom, sunday i put a mirage 26 on spun it to 5200 and was about 8 mile faster but didnt have my gps on. i had same results in another boat i built we did a pachanga i had gps on on that boat i lost 8 mph on that boat put my mirage 23 off checkmate spun the hell out of it got 71.8 mph gps 4 blade had me at mid 66 ish these boats want bow lift not transom

Back