• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Prop work

Shaun

Hey guys, I sent my prop to Houston Propeller to get it custom labbed. (Accelerator Design) I will let you know how it looks but from people I have talked to say it is the ultimate design. quicker planes, better mid range and 2-3 more mph... plus it looks awesome. (mirror finish) If anyone wnats the same results as I do give Darin a call at Houston Propeller. I can't wait to try mine out...

Hey guys, I sent my prop to Houston Propeller to get it custom labbed. (Accelerator Design) I will let you know how it looks but from people I have talked to say it is the ultimate design. quicker planes, better mid range and 2-3 more mph... plus it looks awesome. (mirror finish) If anyone wnats the same results as I do give Darin a call at Houston Propeller. I can't wait to try mine out...

Keep us posted. Also the before and after results.

GusAvatar2.jpg

Forums4.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+ / Sky jacker 6" plate / 25p Laser 2 prop, Currently the boat is undergoing overhaul.

Shaun keep us posted on the prop work I am very interested to see the results, plus I looking for something in the prop department too, need more speed.

I feel the need.......THE NEED FOR SPEED!
icon_biggrin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forums4.jpg

Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Well I won't be able to test it until April but I will have it back in a week. I have talked to people who got it done and they say it's no joke... Faster planes, better mid range accel. and 2-3 mph..... So far for me excellent service....I am sure that I will be pleased. Give them a call....Darin Murphy(Houston Propeller) 281-580-7767

Sounds good Shaun.

It seems the only draw back with any of these processes is you sometimes sacrifice a little strength.

If it holds together though....than it sounds like a good tradeoff to me.
thumb.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forums4.jpg

Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Back