• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Question?

toast

Will a small hub Laser II prop work properly on a reg hub gearcase? I put it on it fit OK but there is a little gap where some exhaust could escape I think. Would be unwise to use this prop?

THanks!

Kevin

Will a small hub Laser II prop work properly on a reg hub gearcase? I put it on it fit OK but there is a little gap where some exhaust could escape I think. Would be unwise to use this prop?

THanks!

Kevin

Way too many variables to guess, but let us know how it runs!!!!!!! I know the small hub Trophy is a choice prop for many performance hulls, maybe this small hub will work for you too. It will definitely spin up faster, might be worse hole-shot.....depends on how heavy your rig is.

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

What is your rig????

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

78 17 foot V-Mate II .. I was looking at the showroom and it looks excatly like the MX-17 but it is an outboard. It has a merc 150 on it.

My hull is pretty light, im guessing 650 lbs. I have pulled it out of the water with my 2wd 250cc 4 wheeler.

Now thats light. My friends older Grand Am can barely pull out my 14' Aluminum boat with 50 Force. Its pretty funny until my Avalanche comes. I bet if I had too, I could pull both out!
icon_razz.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

Back