• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. where'd my post go? I spent a solid 4 minutes on it - wtf?
I deleted the second duplicate one that was posted about ten minutes after the first. If you edited the first out, then that explains where the first one went.

-Chris

Dogschool I read your last 3 post here and can't not figure out anything. Stop using that clear ink button.

signs035.gif

I myself may have posted things that could be taken as racial by some people that feel they are the minority. So the blame can be put on me for that. But to go as far as you did and say the site was full of racial filth is uncalled for. My dealings threw life have made me the way I am and I am not changing for nobody.

Every person reacts differently to the same stimulus, not just because of experience but because of how they have reacted to and grown with their experience.

I don't expect this forum to be the start of a revolution, lol. We are all grown men here and we have become what we are. This forum is here to allow checkmate enthusiasts to socialize and educate each other about the pleasures and troubles of boating, not life. The occasional pissing contest is unavoidable, but for the most part members will continue to utilize this forum for its intended purpose; regardless of a random moral dilemma.

I agree to disagree, I like this forum but I don't post on EVERY topic. I've said it before that I am not the only one who posts praise instead of advice. There have been plenty of occasions where people respond to my posts on gigi in agreement, or I'm posting in response to questions others have posted on gigi. This was all triggered because there was an active weekend on the forum and I missed out on a lot of interesting threads, so as I was going through them I was posting here and there. After awhile that added up to a lot of posts, but my average is still only 4/day which isn't that much.

Obviously not everyone shares the same problem or reason that my posts are a problem for them, but if so many felt this way then why was it they felt they needed to come at me like some kind of E-Mob? Step correct and I will respect your opinion, but come at me like you have something to prove and you can't fault me for what comes next. I've said it before, I am reactionary, not antagonistic by nature. I don't need to be the aggressor to find trouble, it will always find me. :thumb:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH PAPAMAC STOP CRYING LIKE A BABY AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP. THATS RIGHT EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG BUT YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Whatever.gif

I was not in no way shape or form trying to flatter or impress you. You must have be dreaming wake up boy and smell the roses.

The fact that you go out of your way on a regular basis to get my attention by jumping into any topic about me or making topics for me shows that you have an attraction to me for whatever reason you would like to believe. I think you are smelling too many roses.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH PAPAMAC STOP CRYING LIKE A BABY AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP. THATS RIGHT EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG BUT YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Looks like I struck a nerve :rolleyes:

Papa MaC, if you had answered my question in the first place, it would not have gone this far. A simple answer without quoting out of one of your college textbooks would have been sufficient.

The politicalness came about from a comparison. I was not bringing up a topic. It really didn't get that political at all. I felt it belonged here with the rest of the posts.

I wish you would all take a second and read the Forum title and description. This is in the correct place.

Yes, the psoting and slingin got a little bit crazy, but rather than let it build up this winter, I posted a question. As it seems, there were other comments also and things built a little more. I don't think there is a doubt on here where our passions lie. Boats are talked about here more than on S&F and no one bitches here when someone asks a question. I get so sick of S&F when someone asks a question and some jackwad tells them to "do a search" instead of helping them out. (I have doen multiple searches and sometimes EXACTLY what you need isn't there) There is more comradery here than any site I have been on. We all seem to get along. We are just introducing ourselves and hangin in here. The more we post, the more we know what each one of us is about.

I regret that there are some toes that got stepped on here, but it didn't happen as bad as I have seen in other places. We can still salvage this without getting ugly and move on.

The leaves are turning, I have winterized 18 boats in 2 weeks and am storing 14. I don't have a sled for this year yet, but feel I will be restoring more boats than trail ridin this year. The job market has forced me into my own business-I say that with a big goldarn grin because I needed the push. I will be on here all winter and into the spring to see everyone grow up and mature.......My name is Kary......and I'm a postaholic......

Papa MaC, if you had answered my question in the first place, it would not have gone this far. A simple answer without quoting out of one of your college textbooks would have been sufficient.
I wish you would all take a second and read the Forum title and description. This is in the correct place.
My name is Kary......and I'm a postaholic......

Kary, from what I've seen people like the quality of your work and respect you for it. I have sought out advice and done business with members of this board as a result of their reputation with other members of the forum. I do what I can to help others who have questions, and search for products that have been requested. I haven't seen anyone tell somebody "look it up" on this forum, and I think it is pretty ignorant if people do that on a regular basis in other forums.

I don't know much about s&f or other forums in general. I might have 1 or 2 posts on s&f. I spend a lot of time online but I don't talk to people on the internet that I don't know other than on this forum. By the time I saw your question, you and others had posted several crass remarks on the same topic in other threads. I didn't see your question as genuine, instead more of a bait & switch rhetorical quip. I have shown in the past on this forum that I am more than willing to respond to quips directed at me.

Okay......
Let's get back to talkin boats and such in other places. If I delete my first post, it won't delete the replies after it.

Chris, can ya lock this one down?

Well it seems like this one has run it's course...

So as per Kary's request, I'm closing this puppy up. ;)

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back