• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Rub rail insert

MsportRJ

I have rub rail insert available for Checkmate plastic plastic profile rub rail.
It is currently available in black, blue and pearl red with aluminum flake. Base material has UV inhibitors in it along with the pigment having its own UV package. You are responsible for your own fitment. Dimension drawing attached.

Pricing is as follows is US dollars.

Black = $3.00/ft
Blue =$3.50/ft
Red = $3.70/ft

Plus shipping and any applicable tax.

Attachments

• 57E13531-9734-4274-89B6-1F93E2035AFA.jpg
    57E13531-9734-4274-89B6-1F93E2035AFA.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 94C001FB-55AD-4D78-BF36-70C938D584B5.jpg
    94C001FB-55AD-4D78-BF36-70C938D584B5.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 125
  • D2FD5A65-4875-4A9D-B57D-CAF67DEF5883.jpg
    D2FD5A65-4875-4A9D-B57D-CAF67DEF5883.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 113
More pictures.

Attachments

• E4FD743F-35DB-42A7-9E35-BFCE88A9D35E.jpg
    E4FD743F-35DB-42A7-9E35-BFCE88A9D35E.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 79
  • AA38E2AD-8E0E-4C2E-870C-C8D9174CF5F4.jpeg
    AA38E2AD-8E0E-4C2E-870C-C8D9174CF5F4.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 81
I hope it isn’t a bother but I would like to purchase a foot of the red and a foot of the black to see which one I want to go with. I will send you a pm to get the order going.

Thanks

Happy customer

My new red rub rail insert arrived a few days ago and I couldn't be happier.:bounce:

When I bought the boat 5 or 6 years back, the red insert was already turning black or brown in spots. I called Checkmate and talked to Kip. He said the supplier of the original product was out of business, that the red in particular did not have enough or maybe any UV inhibitor in it and everyone with that product on their boat was having the same issue.

He said as far as he knew no one was making red, he told me to check out TACO Marine as that was the current supplier to Checkmate and that I could get Black or White from them. If you can figure out their(TACO's) website and the size/profile you need you can probably find black or white to fit your rail from them.

But not Blue and Red.

Rod (MsportRJ) has manufactured this product himself in Canada, not China, he did it because he could and he needed it for himself on his boat. If you need Blue or Red he really is the only supplier.

Also, the transaction very went well, I sent him the money he sent me the product, we talked on the phone a couple times. He even called to make sure I got the product.

Karzrus, please post a picture of your boat when you get the new rub rail installed. I am walking the fence between ordering red or black for my Pulsare 2100 BR. Seeing your boat may help me decide.

Thanks

Pricing is listed per colour per foot in the first post. If you are interested any further, please pm me with your colour choice and your address so I can get a shipping quote out to you. Thank you.

Sample

Good morning. I was referred here from another forum where I was looking for samples or info about rub rail.

I have a 2007 2400. I've pulled a short section of the insert out and it's smaller than your picture. But I know over time it hardens and shrinks and deforms. And I guess it could have already been changed some time ago.

Is it possible for you to send me a foot so I can try the fitment. I will pay of course. If it fits I'll need 60'.

Thank you in advance. My contact is :

trace@cfl.rr.com

I sent you an email yesterday. Your old piece is likely smaller in width but taller in height as it has relaxed. I made my profile flatter to allow for the deformation through time and heat.

Sorry

Sorry I missed your email. It went to spam. Same question... can I get a foot to be sure it's going to work?

Sorry I missed your email. It went to spam. Same question... can I get a foot to be sure it's going to work?

Hey, After looking at your pictures you posted on Scream and Fly, I can tell you that my rub rail insert will fit your rail. That is the same rail that I have on my boat. If you are still interested just reply to the email I sent or call the number provided. This will be my last contact attempt as I do not want to bother you but wish to help. Have a great day.

I received my order of the pearl red rub rail yesterday. I am very impressed with the quality and appearance of the rub rail. I had a great purchasing experience with MsportRJ. He spent the time on the phone to provide instruction on the best way to install the rub rail. He also called to follow up on the delivery.
The rub rail fits perfectly on my 1996 Pulsare 2100 BR with aluminum rub rail track.

I am looking to replace the trim around the bottom of the center console on my 25SFX, looks to the same as what you have. I need 20 feet. Can I buy 1 foot of black to test prior to buying 20 feet? My email is vjidmd@gmail.com

I received my order of the pearl red rub rail yesterday. I am very impressed with the quality and appearance of the rub rail. I had a great purchasing experience with MsportRJ. He spent the time on the phone to provide instruction on the best way to install the rub rail. He also called to follow up on the delivery.
The rub rail fits perfectly on my 1996 Pulsare 2100 BR with aluminum rub rail track.
TMR
How may feet of rub rail did you require? Will 50' be enough?
Thanks.

Back