• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Seat Fabric Decals?

Invader

I have a 2001 Pulsare BR2100. The interior is in good condition but the fabric decals on the front forward-facing seat backs have deteriorated. Each seat has the checkmate horsehead logo with another decal of checkmate lettering below the horsehead. I had to remove the horsehead, but the glue has left a yellow stain on the white vinyl that cannot be removed. I sent a message to "Gotcha Covered of Checkmate" but never received a response.

Any ideas on where I can find replacement decals?

You will most likely need to send the seat skins to Linda at Gotcha Covered to have the knight (horse head) embroidered on the vinyl. There is a tool you can purchase at Home Depot that makes for easy removal of the staples holding the seat skins to the bucket seats. I would suggest you call Linda instead of an email. I have had no problems getting in contact with her by phone.

The newer design knight is a nice touch if you go the embroidery route. That is what I did with our 2100BR Pulsare and it turned out great. One of the pictures on the home page of Gotcha Covered by Checkmate website shows what the embroidered new style knight looks like.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I'll probably wait until winter to directly call Gotcha to have the logo embroidered on the seat backs.

Back