• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Too cool!

topgun

http://images.craigslist.org/3K63M73J15N55Kc5Hdd5l6300049516581a22.jpg

saw this thing for sale in north carolina. It is already sold but I was just wondering if antone here knows anything about these boats. The boat just looks bad azz. I tried placing the rest of the pictures but I suck at it.

SOLD - $16000 (Lake Wylie)

SOLD-Hallett 210-21' with 454 Magnum, Fuel Injected, 182 Original Hours, Like New, New Interstate Dual Marine Batteries, 4 Blade S/S Prop, Bennett Trim Tabs, 4" Thru Hull Exhaust, Extreme Dual Axle Trailer w/Disc Brakes, It will Pull Wake Boards, Skiers, This boat will run 70+MPH. This same Boat New Today-$73,000. NO TRADES. This Boat spent most of it's life covered inside a garage. Comes with Life Jackets, Paddles, Anchor. Just had Detailed, Located in Tega Cay, SC. on Lake Wylie. 803-417-6544 Before 10:00pm Like: Baja, Checkmate, Cigarette, Donzi, Eliminator, Formula, Fountain, Hustler, Checkmate, Nortech, Scarab, Sunsation, Velocity, Offshore

Back