• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Top Speeds...

Z06

Like the IHR (International Hydrostream Registry), this site should have a special thread where all the top speeds are kept. You could e-mail them to me or something and I would continue to add them in my one post as you can edit your post anytime you want... What do you guys think. Alright Chris if I kept track of that? I wouldn't need any passwords for it, but it would look better if they were all in one place, not scattered around. My e-mail is Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca.

BTW; Just got the Checkmate Catalogue today and I have just got around to reading it and its sweet. I still like the Pulsare 2100!
icon_biggrin.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Like the IHR (International Hydrostream Registry), this site should have a special thread where all the top speeds are kept. You could e-mail them to me or something and I would continue to add them in my one post as you can edit your post anytime you want... What do you guys think. Alright Chris if I kept track of that? I wouldn't need any passwords for it, but it would look better if they were all in one place, not scattered around. My e-mail is Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca.

BTW; Just got the Checkmate Catalogue today and I have just got around to reading it and its sweet. I still like the Pulsare 2100!
icon_biggrin.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Sure Z...

Sounds like a neat idea.
thumb.gif

Start a thread in Play To Win. Then just edit your post as you get them. If you need help, just ask JW, Gus or myself. They can do any of the administration stuff that you need help with.
icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Thanks...
thumb.gif

Come on guys!
sick.gif
I only have 2 people in the speed place. I AM SURE there are more people out there! E-mail your boat/motor/prop/speed specs to Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca and I will post them up. Please, do not post in that thread...

[This message was edited by Chevy Corvette Z06 on January 16, 2003 at 03:01 PM.]

Thanks...
thumb.gif
Now only if MORE people would e-mail me with their specs. I see that there are around 90 People signed up, I should have at least 75% of that e-mail me specs at Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
sick.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chevy Corvette Z06:
Thanks...
thumb.gif
Now only if MORE people would e-mail me with their specs. I see that there are around 90 People signed up, I should have at least 75% of that e-mail me specs at Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca)
sick.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Patience Bro...you'll get there.
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

icon_frown.gif
I know, I know, But when their are 93 people signed up, and about 5-6 go on everyday. Some people tha joined NEVER go online. Weird. If people sign on, they should look around and see this all over the place, I think I have my e-mail in 3-4 different places. Time will allow more!
thumb.gif

We've got people that joined in November that have never posted...and some that have never visited since. It just takes time.
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

icon_confused.gif
But why would they sign up and never visit the site. The signed up for a reason, not just for the heck of it. I know it will take time but I bet 25% of the people who joined, haven't checked since November!
icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chevy Corvette Z06:
icon_confused.gif
But why would they sign up and never visit the site. The signed up for a reason, not just for the heck of it. I know it will take time but I bet 25% of the people who joined, haven't checked since November!
icon_mad.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Z...who knows?

But, go over to Scream some time and see how many people have signed up over the past week or so. And then look at how many of them have actually posted. Very few! We've actually got a really loyal crew here, over 50 percent of our members posted a message last month. That's amazing if you ask me.
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

thumb.gif
True enough, I seem to be getting more people now... I think it's 14 in the last few days. I am always here, I don't think I have even posted at Scream and Fly yet, all I did was e-mail them asking them a question. I prefer it here than there!
icon_biggrin.gif

thumb.gif
True enough, I seem to be getting more people now... I think it's 14 in the last few days. I am always here, I don't think I have even posted at Scream and Fly yet, all I did was e-mail them asking them a question. I prefer it here than there!
icon_biggrin.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I try to get around to all the sites. They're all good!
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

icon_smile.gif
How do you have time to be on all these forums and still keep this one going good by fixing everyones problems?
icon_confused.gif
BTW, I e-mailed Scream and Fly looking for a old video of the Pulsare I was going to buy. He told me he thinks he still has it and will get back to be today. I will try to e-mail it you when I get it...
thumb.gif

icon_smile.gif
How do you have time to be on all these forums and still keep this one going good by fixing everyones problems?
icon_confused.gif
BTW, I e-mailed Scream and Fly looking for a old video of the Pulsare I was going to buy. He told me he thinks he still has it and will get back to be today. I will try to e-mail it you when I get it...
thumb.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Kewl!
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

icon_frown.gif
I was supposed to have the video by today. He was supposed to e-mail me last night and never did. He probably got busy looking after the huge forums at Scream and Fly. I'll keep you posted, literally...

At the speed that Greg works, you will get it, but it won't be soon. That guy has way to much on his plate.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

True enough. He says he has alot of archives to go through, but he is almost sure he will get it very soon... Any bets on how long it will be? I went out to visit the person who actually owned to boat today as a matter of fact... Weird. I'll keep ya updated. Also Chris, I think someone got us confused. I got some info about someones boat, but they sent me 4-5 pics, I think he wanted them posted. I sent them to you...

Back