• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

toy checkmate

boatman4021

Hey guy's ckeck this out.

gil1.jpg

gil2.jpg

gil3.jpg

gil5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an Enforcer set-up. My son and I each have Enforcers. Mine is old-school and his is state-of-the-art bad-to-the-bone. I will see about posting pics soon.

Very nice BTW!

That's sweet!! I was gonna say an Enforcer gasser too, good boats. I've been in to R/C boating for many years, raced nitro's for a long time, now i'm into the brushless electric set-ups. I've always wanted a big gas (weedeater) boat, but i've been a little afraid of safety running a bigger boat like that around a populated lake, definatly don't need it losing signal and goin thru the hull of someones bayliner! Great looking boat, what engine are you running it?

I have had a few Enforcer's myself. Right now I am working on a 41" cat with a 29cc Zenoah(dominator) that has 6.7hp. This puppy should fly.

Attachments

• 10-11-10 015.jpg
    10-11-10 015.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 10-11-10 011.jpg
    10-11-10 011.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 15
Yeah that will move along quite well! I've never run any Enforcer hulls myself, but i've seen a few of them run. I have a couple nitro Aeromarine cats, and couple Dumas boats that raced in IMPBA for years, but now i just run for fun at the cottage on the weekends with the brushless electric set-ups. I picked up a Aquacraft SV27 just to play with and learn the fast electric deal with, i must say it's very fun and impressive little boat. I also converted one an old nitro Dumas V-bottom hull over to brushless electric, i'm still messing with it but i think i have a bad motor so i'll probably end up swapping it out over the winter. Here's a couple pics of that boat, i'll see if i can dig up any pics of my old nitro boats sometime.

rcboat3.jpg
rcboat6.jpg

Back