• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

West Coast Chapter

glake

I'd like to request a chapter for the western states.

I realize that Checkmates aren't as prevalent out in the west, but we are here and ready to represent! :surf:

Sounds like a great idea Guys. :thumb:

Do you have any forum name suggestions and what area(s) would the chapter cover? :)

-Chris

So do I gather that you guys want to have a chapter called...

"The West Coast" - "The home of Captain Morgan schooling"?

And it's for members from Rancho Dominguez/Compton? :)

-Chris

Perhaps the West Coast could include Washington, Oregon, California,Idaho, Nevada, and Arizona? I'm just sayin.

Perhaps the West Coast could include Washington, Oregon, California,Idaho, Nevada, and Arizona? I'm just sayin.

those states sound good for a west coast chapter, call it the left side mates, or checks in the west or just simply west coast checkmates would love to get a run setup with some of my fellow western checkamte owners always looking to travel and do some boating and camping

Back