• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMaC

How many people do you have to add reputation to before you can give more to the first person? I have hit this wall a few times where I tried to give rep to someone after I had given rep to a few others, and it would not let me.

You have to give reputation to 50 people before you can give me to the same person.

-Chris

You have to give reputation to 50 people before you can give me to the same person.

-Chris

Wow, that is a lot! If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to decide on 50? That sounds pretty high for the average turnout of members posting.

Wow, that is a lot! If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to decide on 50? That sounds pretty high for the average turnout of members posting.
Hey Papa, that was the default setting actually. So I didn't choose that setting, it was just already set at that.

-Chris

How many people do you have to add reputation to before you can give more to the first person? I have hit this wall a few times where I tried to give rep to someone after I had given rep to a few others, and it would not let me.

You should probably worry more about what you post and if it makes sense instead of rep power and posting period. I have not seen so much crazy drabble as you post on here, what is the deal with that????

You should probably worry more about what you post and if it makes sense instead of rep power and posting period. I have not seen so much crazy drabble as you post on here, what is the deal with that????

nudie.gif

I'm not worried about getting reputation, I was asking about giving rep. If you're having difficulty with making sense of what I type; invest in some English courses at your local community college. Don't be surprised if that doesn't help, you can't cure ignorance. :bigthumb:

LMAO

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kary For This Useful Post: 175checkmate (10-08-2008), Big Red (10-07-2008), CHECK16 (10-08-2008), jallen355 (10-08-2008), LAPLANT (10-08-2008), wizard8575 (10-07-2008)
You are all very welcome.
I never paid much attention to these thank yous........TILL NOW....LOL

I'm not worried about getting reputation, I was asking about giving rep. If you're having difficulty with making sense of what I type; invest in some English courses at your local community college. Don't be surprised if that doesn't help, you can't cure ignorance. :bigthumb:

BSmeter.gif

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:pissed::pissed::pissed::lol::lol::lol:

big red where are you getting these lil' guys from i can't find them on here.....

big red where are you getting these lil' guys from i can't find them on here.....

cool-smiley-027.gif
The lil smileys can't be found here and if I told you where to find them I would have to send a smile to pay you a visit

violent040.gif

cool-smiley-027.gif
The lil smileys can't be found here and if I told you where to find them I would have to send a smile to pay you a visit

violent040.gif
wow some of those are so bad they almost say
frech.gif
ban.gif

I like those ones come on chris give us more we know you can.

Well it seems like the "winter-crazies" have started and set-in early I can see.

It's going to be a looooooooong winter, me thinks. :yell: :p

As for the graemlins request, find copyright free versions of some good ones, send them over to me and I'll add 'em. :)

-Chris

TRAITORS!!!

boatfreaks
offshoreonly

Keep their crud outta here. This is a respectable site dernit!!

As for winter crazies....ya ain't seen nuttin yet.....wait till it snows n freezes
I will be riding my ZR MXZ Convincor across the lake fer shure.......YEEEEEE HAW

Respectable?! lol

It's pretty sad how much racial filth was discussed on this site, and nobody ever said a word about it until I joined and saw it myself. Yet I have a lot of posts, so everyone decides to jump on Kary's t*ts like this site is your whole life and I'm ruining it for you. lol

I've been posting a lot for months, yet nobody said anything until now. Those who thanked Kary, you are all are on here on a regular basis; why have you been silent until now? Whether your reason is that you have been looking for a reason to hate on me, or you think a thanks will get you into Kary's brown-eye. Either way, if you don't have the b*lls or intelligence to think for yourself and say something on your own, then don't say anything at all.

Last I checked, this is a community forum. A FREE forum that a small percentage choose to become supporting members of, which I fall under. I see plenty of BS posts on here on a regular basis, nobody says anything. I give my own contribution of praise and helpful info/links, I wouldn't call that crazy drabble. You guys must have a real hard on for me or something. Do I really matter to you so much that I have to be discussed in several threads simultaneously?! lol

If you can all be upset as a group about someone you will never meet over how many posts he has, you lead very empty lives. I'd pray for yall, but I honestly don't even think about this forum once I log out.

I really didn't want it to explode into this Mac

I came over from Scream and Fly because I am sick of the politics and how much money they have in their boats.
Here it seems like a different crowd. We seem to work harder and do more hands on than hiring of work done. I still surf S&F daily for info as I do this site. I am on here several times a day and I don't always post. When I log on, I see that you seem to have to post an answer to everything on here and I made a comment about it.
You are right, this is a community forum, and with that comes differing opinions that will clash at times. You have the right to read or not to read what is here.
You have mentioned a couple things that really urk about today's youth:
1. So fast to play the race card-I didn't even know you weren't white
2. Education makes you an adult capable of making decisions

God help our future America McCain and Obama won't have to screw it up your generation is well on to doing that now.

I don't try to change people, I simply asked what was up with your drabble.
Sometimes member's children get on a site and they act just like you-posting to everything on a site when they don't even have a boat at all. That is fine and dandy, but I have dial up and when it takes forever to load up a thread and I see that the post is non-helpful it kinda bums me. When I do this 6-10 times a day to your posts, that takes 12-20 minutes. I see that your posts weren't helpful, I quit opening them up-simple solution. I do the same with any political post from anyone and if I think it is racial, I do the same. I have that choice.

I simply asked a question. Now I have my answer

I am all over this country picking up and delivering ebay crap-don't think people will never see or meet one another. Ya never know when a freind will stop by for a howdy.

This is a VERY respectable site. I think everyone does a fine job of keeping it informitive and interesting. These people that thanked me weren't hiding behind the net or are they on my tit. They are all probably fed up with your posts or were asking the same question. Some are personal freinds, others I have no clue. But we all belong to the same site and most likely have boats and enjoy life to it's fullest.

I hope I can divert this into good energy, karma, ying/yang or whatever doesn't offend anyone whatever race, religion, creed, or klan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back