• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2007 24 Pulsare. Just finished rigging it. 300x

WILDMAN

I just finished, well almost, this new 2007 24 Pulsare. It's gonna get a new 300xs motor, but I put a 300x on it to see how it would look. It will also have a Stainless Marine hydraulic jackplate. It's got hydraulic steering, Autometer monster chrome guages. {The speedo and tach are not monster} 1000 watt stereo system, porta-potti style cabin, billet setback bracket, Accon pullup cleats and bezels, and a bunch of other little stuff. I may put in blue neon lights too. It should run close to 80 mph.
If anyone's looking for a new 24, this one's for sale. Email liberatorboats@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Blue 24 side rear.jpg
    Blue 24 side rear.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Blue 24 front deck.jpg
    Blue 24 front deck.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 65
Dash

Attachments

• Blue 24 dash from side.jpg
    Blue 24 dash from side.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Blue 24 dash and front seats.jpg
    Blue 24 dash and front seats.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69
Interior

Attachments

• Blue 24 interior from front.jpg
    Blue 24 interior from front.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Blue 24 interior above rear.jpg
    Blue 24 interior above rear.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 73
nice . i noticed your trim along the bottom of the dash is rivited . my 06 is adhesive and not going to make it. i assume i'll be able to get that fom the factory. shipping should suck.i noticed on one of your ealier posts , your rigging of the motor/cable hoses was much more professional than what i got. thats what winter is for i guess......

I ordered this boat unrigged so I could do it my way. The back will all be done very cleanly, but I have to wait till I get the new 300xs. The 300x and the 300xs get rigged differently. Plus it depends if I put on the Stainless Marine Jackplate. It will take different fittings. It now costs $1500, so a new owner may not want the extra cost. The dash trim is adhesive with the extra rivets. It still may not hold once it's in the sun.
I know Jim Hiedenstrom from Sacandaga. He told me that you got that boat. He also told me how you STOLE it.

WILDMAN said:
I ordered this boat unrigged so I could do it my way. The back will all be done very cleanly, but I have to wait till I get the new 300xs. The 300x and the 300xs get rigged differently. Plus it depends if I put on the Stainless Marine Jackplate. It will take different fittings. It now costs $1500, so a new owner may not want the extra cost. The dash trim is adhesive with the extra rivets. It still may not hold once it's in the sun.
I know Jim Hiedenstrom from Sacandaga. He told me that you got that boat. He also told me how you STOLE it.
. you're right . i bought this one because of the deal. one of the smarter things i've done in my life. the boat is a blast and i'm learning that i would like some of those $$$ rigging touches in the next one. thanks for posting some of the detail shots . i go way back with jim and his brother. they have 2cycle in their veins . bob

I met Jim when I sold him his 24ft Liberator

Attachments

• red at 105.jpg
    red at 105.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 33
  • red right side rear.jpg
    red right side rear.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 33
I've seen this boat in person.All i can say is it's absolutley stunning.The blue flake really pops.

Back