• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

hotdaddy27 whats the deallio??......

kct11

.....on your new pulsare? i want to see it! how's that 280 run on it?

claupie, your next.

I've been "riding him like a cheap whor*" to get some numbers too. He's putting his finishing touches on everything. I hope to hear something soon !

Just a little taste to show you all that it really does exist.

Motor has been fired! I just have to figure the damn gauges out.

I am hoping for some good weather.

Thanks for the interest.

HD27

Attachments

• Orange Flames for Forum.jpg
    Orange Flames for Forum.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 48
HERE IS THE DEALY-YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, my real job has just been nuts, and my part time job (boating)has been keeping me up at night (literally);)!

Here is the deal....

After fighting some technical difficulties, I got in the water for a GREAT Mem. Day Weekend.

The weather was high 70's and low 80's all weekend, AND

SO WAS THE PULSARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thing is a screamer! I got her up over 6 grand like nothing on Sunday w/ a 26P Trophy Plus. Last that I looked down at the GPS it said 7? and climbing. Prop Calc. says that I was upper 70's low 80's between 6200 and 6400 RPM. This sounds accurate base on what my tach looked like at a glimpse.

Boat handles like a dream (wet one for that matter):D!

I only had the Slider @ 3/4 hight, and really don't know the boat yet. When I figure things out, this puppy is gonna move.

The 26 T-Plus is way to much for this high reving motor. It was a dog out of the hole with minimal passengers and really looked stupid with a boatfull. I talked to Merc. Racing and they said that this race motor will pretty much shut fuel to a few cylinders if it doesn't "spool" immediately.

Long story short, I picked up a 23P trophy plus (labbed&cupped)and plan to try it this weekend.

If it works I will have a 26 Trophy-Plus for sale that is a 9.5 out of 10 on the S&F scale.

I am hoping to push the 23 which is more like a 24 into the mid 80's, but my primary goal is to find a prop that leaps out of the hole.

I will keep you all informed.

Back