• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Usually Winter Doesn't Bother Me...

I got to tell ya H.D. it seems to me that it gets worse as I get older.
My wife says that the only thing worse than winter, is listening to me bitch about winter.
I got the .22 mag sighted in. that ground hog is NOT going back in the hole.

I got to tell ya H.D. it seems to me that it gets worse as I get older.
My wife says that the only thing worse than winter, is listening to me bitch about winter.
I got the .22 mag sighted in. that ground hog is NOT going back in the hole.

smiley kisses.gif

can i give you a big hug..... and maybe a kiss to?????

I Love Winter !!!
No bugs , no bees , no poison ivy and most of the tourists are gone !!!
No waiting in line anywhere !!!
Redboat

I Love Winter !!!
No bugs , no bees , no poison ivy and most of the tourists are gone !!!
No waiting in line anywhere !!!
Redboat

i can relate-redboat..... it is nice!!!! but i still can't be on the water!!! my boss lives in the glen lake area...

party-smiley-004.gif

don't want to change the subject but....what is your handicap???? that would be 4..... 18View attachment 2406

i found a golfer in the crowdView attachment 2407

Before married life I played to a 3 handicap, didn't matter what set of tees I was playing from. I've shot under par a few times and had a hole in one. My average score was a 75. Now that I'm married and got a family my handicap is a smooth 8 now.:D

Before married life I played to a 3 handicap, didn't matter what set of tees I was playing from. I've shot under par a few times and had a hole in one. My average score was a 75. Now that I'm married and got a family my handicap is a smooth 8 now.:D

i wish you lived a lil' closer.... you would be my league partner!!!! i play in tournaments all summer long:poke:

Thru the yrs I 've used the wintertime to play on differant indoor volley and wallyball leagues.2 sometimes 3 nites a week.That was until last yr when the shoulder gave out and needed repaired.Its been over a yr since last played and thats not been good for body and soul.This spring after the kitchen is done.I'll surely get back at it. :cheers:

i wish you lived a lil' closer.... you would be my league partner!!!! i play in tournaments all summer long:poke:

Those are fun. I've played in quite a few, last year I played about 12 times due to work and family obligations. Here's a picture of me setting up for tee shot last Friday.

HD sorry for hijacking the thread.:eek:

Attachments

• IMG00029.jpg
    IMG00029.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
Those are fun. I've played in quite a few, last year I played about 12 times due to work and family obligations. Here's a picture of me setting up for tee shot last Friday.

HD sorry for hijacking the thread.:eek:
that gives me a boner.....hahahaha i just got my b-day gift from my dad 2night and it was new golf rain gear and a "drizzle stick" if you know what that is- i was sooo pumped! can't wat to get this snow gone!!!! i will start a thread for us golfers......action-smiley-033.gif

Swizzle Stick; something that might be found in a rock glass along with ice,tonic,slice of lime and a double shot of Absolute.

sorry, back wintertime fun!

The really crappy thing about this winter is it's been so damn cold here that it would take an entire day to heat up the barn where my boat is so that it would be warm enough for the fiberglass to start curing. My mail box is about to disappear under a pile of snow, its been cold enough that my truck wouldn't start a couple of days, and when it does warm up a little bit we get more snow.

Atleast I've started lifting again so I might look a little better once summer time hits and I can actually get the boat on the water.

Back