• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate sighting on the Lake

Rob B

Staff member
I finally seen another mate today, the few that are around here. The mate is an 87 enforcer 24 ftr w/ 454 in it. The guy was nice, he had just gotten it and said he knew about the site here. I'm hoping he's gonna join, gotta bunch questions about prop size that I couldn't answer since it's a I/O. He said the mate only turning 4100 rpms w/ 23 p prop. I'm not sure what kind. Here's a few pictures of his mate I took w/ my blackberry:

Attachments

• IMG00135.jpg
    IMG00135.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG00136.jpg
    IMG00136.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG00137.jpg
    IMG00137.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 66
His 454 should be pushing 4800 to 5000 rpm's depending if its a Mag or not. I run a 26P labbed bravo I & a 25P quicksilver mirage on my Enforcer. It looks like a nice boat what did he pay?

His 454 should be pushing 4800 to 5000 rpm's depending if its a Mag or not. I run a 26P labbed bravo I & a 25P quicksilver mirage on my Enforcer. It looks like a nice boat what did he pay?

The guy he bought the mate from was asking the pay off which was $7000.00, if remember correctly.

He's only turning 4100 because he's got too many girls in the boat! :rof:

I dont think the girls are a bad thing LOL if i had to be slowed back thats what i want to be slowed back for.:eyecrazy:

The guy he bought the mate from was asking the pay off which was $7000.00, if remember correctly.

Hey fellas, yea I paid 7000 for it. Its my first mate and I love it. But it won't turn but 4100 with a 23p. I tried a 19p monday a it would turn 4900. Both ran the same speed.

Back