• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

My Girl got some cosmetic surgery! (Sexxy Pics Attached)

hotdaddy27

You couldn't help but to look.....perverts. LOL:rof:

On a serious note, I did some work to the 300XS.

Bob's Machine Shop calls it a "true tracker stabilizer plate". I call it a "cavitation plate extension". I think it looks better than a "whale tale". It looks kind of racy, but I wonder how it performs?

I love going fast, but my heart is in watersports and just cruising (I have become accustom to cruising due to the water cops being everywhere in CT). It shouldn't hurt top end #'s as it won't be in the water.

I will see how it helps at very low speed (barely on plane) cruising and wake-boarding. It should also allow for some positive trim at the 25-30MPH range as currently I must keep the trim "all-the-way-in" to avoid porpoising. That will translate to more efficiency on an already efficient set-up!:cheers:

I will see tomorrow.

Excuse the dirty prop, I will polish it in the morning before I go out!:thumb:

What do you guys think I will get for results?

HD

Attachments

• Bobs Cav Plate 3.jpg
    Bobs Cav Plate 3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Bobs Cav Plate 2.jpg
    Bobs Cav Plate 2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Bobs Cav Plate 1.jpg
    Bobs Cav Plate 1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 131
I'm curious as to how it performs. I have been cruising around 25-35 with my friends slower boats and the porpoising is horrible unless it is trimmed down pretty far.

you think about runnin trim tabs ? instead of that , 4 low plane speeds?

Honestly, I had thought about tabs after seeing several 21' Superboats in the North East with them, but I figured I would try less intrusive less expensive options first.

My boat runs fine at low speed, I just would like to use a little trim.

I had 5 to 8 people on my boat all day yesterday with full fuel and tons of gear so it wasn't a good day for testing, or maybe it was in this instance, but I did feel that I could use minor trim at 24MPH (GPS) with no porpoise. This was an improvement from No Trim (less drag)

Also, the major difference was that at 21MPH I could "set" the throttle and simply leave it without much input while wakeboarding. Before the Bob's Plate I was forced to constantly give slight increases as the boarder would pull to keep me on plane.

It is still early, but at this point I will consider this addition a SUCCESS!

Also, I was happy with the response from other boaters as to the looks of the plate. Everyone that noticed it thought it was a nice addition. It will be less obvious as it begins to dull like the rest of the l/u as well.

Next week I will have (in the mail now) a blow-out ring and an assortment of PVS Plugs for my Trophy Plus to limit cavitation out of the hole. It really seams that the 3.2L doesn't need the help of exhaust gas to spool up!:banana: Right now I am running 3 closed plugs with one large plug and I am still blowing out a 26 T-Plus.

Last edited:
You fooled me!!:D Here I am thinking that I am going to open this thread and see a hot blonde and I get this!!! :(
Sorry girls come first with me:thumb:
Anyway now that I did not get the Hot Blonde tell us about it, looks kool;)

Went out again today...

Today I only had a max of 4 people in the boat. Two of them were small (women).

I was quite pleased with the Bob's plate. It is definitely working, because I had Mama drive and looked over the stern at about 30 and it was spraying water from its sides as it rode on the surface of the water (pretty cool).

It helped quite noticeably out of the hole with the lesser load (yesterday was overloaded in my book)

All and all I would give it a :bigthumb:.

Another thing, it only took an hour to install, which is always a plus!

HD

Hey hot daddy. Nice addition but how about a picture or two of the whole boat. I don't believe I've seen one good picture of the whole rig since you put it together!!!!

Hey hot daddy. Nice addition but how about a picture or two of the whole boat. I don't believe I've seen one good picture of the whole rig since you put it together!!!!

I'm starting to think this whole Pulsare thing is just a figment of his imagination. :confused:

I know he's weird about posting pics of his stuff. If you're looking for some half naked pics of his girlfriend I have those !!! :eyecrazy:

Check This I think she's more like a Brunette !!

Here's an artists rendition of her with a thong !!

w8aio2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to think this whole Pulsare thing is just a figment of his imagination. :confused:

I know he's weird about posting pics of his stuff. If you're looking for some half naked pics of his girlfriend I have those !!! :eyecrazy:

Check This I think she's more like a Brunette !!

Here's an artists rendition of her with a thong !!

w8aio2.jpg

Who ever she is I am sure she is a beautiful and classy lady. AHHH maybe not with out all that hair around that thong!!:eyecrazy::D

I love the pic of your Persuader. I've got a black Pulse and figure you must have a bit of trouble wiht the dark color fading like I do. Do you have any advise on best practice and products to keep it from fading?
Thanks

Back