• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Anyone have an Enforcer?

saggese820

Hi everyone. I bought a 1991 24ft enforcer back in october/november. I've been on this site for a while, this is my third checkmate. But I cant find many pics and other owners of Enforcers, especially I/O's. So here are some pics of my enforcer as well as my other two previous checkmates:

first checkmate was a 16ft Predictor:

untitledFatalTragedyFatalTragedy.jpg

Second checkmate was a 186 Pulse:

100_1413.jpg

And now, Third checkmate, 24ft Enforcer:

101_2823.jpg

101_2822.jpg

101_2820.jpg

I'll post some more pics soon, I just spent some time replacing the wood in the back seat since the old wood rotted out.

Also, if anyone knows who might be a previous owner please let me know. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to register the trailer because a previous owner made a simple mistake when it came to signing something. And any other Enforcer owners please feel free to post your own pics here too!!

I see you have the quick release for the hatch lift but no hatch lift. Am i not seeing it or is it missing?

and you need drive lube . lol

1st pic is really cool.

yea the quick release is there, but the actual hatch lift wasnt with the boat when I bought it. I know they often go bad so I can only assumed thats what happened. Not sure if i'm going to add a new one or just use shocks instead which would be waaay cheaper and easier.

There not alot of money for the ram. You should have the switch, maybe the wires. If you don't go back to the ram. Theres guys here that would love to have the release, not many have that.

I'm sure Cmpulse will be along shortly to join in. He has an Enforcer, but it has an outboard:bigthumb:

I sure do!! I have an 83 Enforcer custom built to handle twins when it was new. Now with single outboard, the splashwell was enclosed to look like the I/O version. Just recently repainted, removed the old gil bracket and added a setback bracket w/ a jackplate. Here's some pictures.

Attachments

• DSCN2206.jpg
    DSCN2206.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN3268.jpg
    DSCN3268.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 23
Back