• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Great Memorial Day of Boating!

JUPITER PULSARE

Did a 120 mile trip today! Ran from Jupiter, Florida north to Jensen Beach Causeway, turned back south to St Lucie Inlet, headed west to Stuart's Roosevelt Bridge to have lunch at Sailor's Return, and then headed back to Jupiter. 7.5 hours on the water today!!:banana::banana:

Attachments

• 53rd Birthday weekend! 014.jpg
    53rd Birthday weekend! 014.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 57
  • 53rd Birthday weekend! 015.jpg
    53rd Birthday weekend! 015.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 53rd Birthday weekend! 018.jpg
    53rd Birthday weekend! 018.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 74
Sooo.... what's the no b.s. comparison between running your 21LD and the 28'r?

Man I miss FLORIDA! EEEEEEFffffffffffffffffffff

Sooo.... what's the no b.s. comparison between running your 21LD and the 28'r?

Man I miss FLORIDA! EEEEEEFffffffffffffffffffff

The 2800 eats water that the Pulsare 2100 would get the death beat out of!!:D Yesterday we were running straight into a 15-20 mph headwind with a solid 2-3' sloppy chop comming straight at me and the 2800 just blasted accross the chop at 60+ MPH like a freight train:eek:! I was "threading the needle" around numerous boat that were creeping at 20MPH just fighting their way through it!! The mid range throttle response of the twin 200's is amazing!!!:bigthumb:

Enjoyed the pictures and video and especially the sound of the twins. Maybe some winter I will drag whatever Checkmate boat I have to Florida for a vacation and do some boating!!!

Chuck

sending you a PM

Back