• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What am I doing wrong?

karzrus

I must have been living too well or something, because Karma is getting me back.

I want to buy a 3-8 year old or so 2100Br with at least 225 hp. Something like what BadBK found.

I don't need to steal it from the guy, just find a very good boat at a fair price to both parties. I'm thinking in the $20-35,000. I hope/think that should get me there. Right?

Where are they all?

I am considering the white with red stripe 1996 boat, but really want newer.

Am I competing with everyone else for these boats and none are available?

Rob

I must have been living too well or something, because Karma is getting me back.

I want to buy a 3-8 year old or so 2100Br with at least 225 hp. Something like what BadBK found.

I don't need to steal it from the guy, just find a very good boat at a fair price to both parties. I'm thinking in the $20-35,000. I hope/think that should get me there. Right?

Where are they all?

I am considering the white with red stripe 1996 boat, but really want newer.

Am I competing with everyone else for these boats and none are available?

Rob

geez man i would think you should be able to get anything you want (used) for that kinda money.....

if your wantin to go fast and keep a good smooth ride then a cat is the way to go. you could get some really nice outboard cat boats for that kinda change....

AO 2600......shadow cat outboard, .......chris cat outboard....30 foot spectre, .....the list goes on.....and those boats will run like hell and handle rough water....

That Racine Wisconsin boat isn't as sexy as a 2100BR, but is a fiberglass liner boat so you'll have less 'rot' worries. Seat bases and floor are all 'glass and shouldn't rot. The core and stringers and transom are still wood or balsa core, but hopefully the newer boats were built with more care?

Geez, I know where a nice 2100BR 300XS combo is....

Everything is always for sale.

I want a finders fee. Looks like it may be a Wildman boat too. Call 18765513429
http://westpalmbeach.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/3807400694.html

3E83M23I25Lb5Gc5Mad5fe8f296c61e5c157d.jpg

3Ga3F33La5I55E15Ffd5f6cd8786bdfc714a9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the help everyone

OK so I'll call Wildman in the morning and make sure he actually sold the boat to someone. It looks to me like a scammer is reposting Wildmans add given that Wildman still has the add up on here. If it's legit I will owe Drop Top, because I would be stupid not to buy it.

I saw the adds for both those 20 footers before, For me there is not enough HP on the br and the brx's just can't catch my eye so I never even consider them.

Back to square one

Still not finding a 2100br,

Besides the scam on Randy's boat, the nice looking Black and Blue 250xs boat in Grand Rapids is sold. Really it would have been above my price range anyway.

I know it seems unbelievable but I really think there aren't very many 5yr old boats out there for sale right now.

Just be patient, when Dad bought the ZT he was looking for a 2100BR as well and just jumped the gun on the ZT because the flame graphics and low hours caught his eye, a few months later there were a few good 2100's for sale and he regrets not waiting it out for one.

I know where there is a clean 06' ZT 219 for sale and its only 4.5 hours from you :poke: lol

Hey just an idea, not a 2100 but my dealer in stoon still has a brand new 09' 2000 BR, I have no idea what the price is now but I'm sure he's tired of looking at it so might be a good deal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 19
Thanks John

I called Pally, about that 09 2000br they said it's not rigged so anything could be put on it. I have asked them for pictures and a price with 250xs on it. We'll see what they say?

He's probably gotta order a 250xs, his slogan used to be "call the merc man" and now he's big into e-tec's, there's about 8 merc dealers in town so he got into the other ones, I got a few more pics of it here.

image-1_zps93f187b9.jpg

image-1_zpsf802df8c.jpg

Nice looking boat. Would look OK with a white motor on the back too ;)

Might be the last of the pre-BRX 20' boats for sale new

Back